KConnect Project (My Participation from 12/2015 ~ Now)
is an Horizon 2020 project funded under the program of “ICT-15-2014 Big data and Open Data Innovation and take-up”. The objective of this project is to create a medical text Data-Value Chain with a critical mass of participating companies using cutting-edge commercial cloud-based services for multilingual Semantic Annotation, Semantic Search and Machine Translation of Electronic Health Records and medical publications.
K-Drive Project (My Participation from 07/2013 ~ 12/2015)
is an EU FP7 project funded under Marie Curie Industry-Academia Partnerships and Pathways schema / PEOPLE Work Programme. The objective of this project is the identification of novel knowledge driven techniques to facilitate experts to identify key dimensions within semantic data and to recommend users with related queries, with an emphasis on the development of innovative techniques for efficient and scalable query generation and query answering
. In particular K-Drive focuses on (1) the development of efficient and scalable query generation techniques
with potential for dealing with streaming data and knowledge and (2) the investigation of methods and techniques for goal-driven data selection and reuse for exploiting both public data and private data.
Key words: Semantic Data Exploitation; Query Generation; Query Answering; Stream Data Processing; Data Summarisation; Data Compression.
In addition to technical contributions, I also work as the project manager in this project.
TEAM Project (My Participation from 08/2011 ~ 08/2012)
TEAM is a research project funded by the European Commission in FP7 in the context of the Industry- Academia Partnerships and Pathways (IAPP) Action within the Marie Curie Programme. TEAM’s research Goals Include:
- Development of algorithms for determining content similarity of academic papers and creation of structure and enrichment through classification of large num- bers of documents.
- Performing text disambiguation and entity recognition to differen- tiate between and relate similar in-text entities and authors of research papers.
- Development of semantic technologies and semantic web languages for metadata integration/validation and exploitation of semantic structures for search and recommendation.
- Investigation of profiling and user analysis technologies, e.g. based on search logs and document interaction as well as analysing tagging behaviour to improve tag recommendations and strategies.
- Implementation of a practical application for text analysis and recommendation engines to con- nect content and people based on the user’s research interests and personal digital library of scholarly articles.
Key-Words: Semantic Search, POI Popularity Calculation, Web Data Minding
Falcons Project (My Participation was in my PhD: From 2006 ~ 2010)
is a semantic web search engine including object search, ontology search and document search
. The project was initiated in Southeast University of China, and later moved to Nanjing University in 2010.
Key-Words: Semantic Web; Search Engine; Entity Search; Entity Summarisation; Document Search;
Falcon-S Project (2006)
Falcon-S is a semantic search application in the football (soccer) domain. It participated in Semantic Web Challenge 2006 and got the 6th position (c.f. former challenges of SWC website).
Key-Words: Semantic Search; Image Search;
Lightfish / RSP / Others…
* My contributions and/or tasks are highlighted as bold texts.